Monday 22 September 2014

The Tooth Fairy

Finn's has lost his first tooth.

 (not impressed at my giggling and photo demands)


This may not seem like blog-worthy news but as he's still (just) four, we were not expecting. More importantly I was not ready, I hadn't got the story straight and no pound coins in the house.


So I made this tooth fairy pillow.

The felt tooth is a pocket to safely store the pearly whites until the fairy is ready for the swap - I've added initials so there can be no fairy mix ups.

Not to be caught out again I've made Sophie's well in advance too!


To finish off such a momentous occasion, the tooth fairy looking after junior Dewar teeth is a letter writer - an old fashioned type of fairy!


1 comment:

  1. Momentous occasions like that truly deserves special upgrades. I'm sure you'd agree with me that simply leaving a dollar under the pillow is not quite sufficient enough anymore, when it comes to celebrating a fallen tooth. In any case, the tooth fairy pillow was a great idea. I'm sure Finn and Sophie were ecstatic to get a visit from the tooth fairy. Thanks for sharing that! All the best to your family! :)

    Freddie Gray @ Ballantyne Center For Dentistry

    ReplyDelete